The VS162 splitter provides DVI video and audio input signals to 2 DVI video and analogue audio outputs after duplication and boosting. They are ideal for any type of broadcasting environment, classrooms, or by power computer users.
Features & Benefits
- Connects computers with DVI graphics to multiple DVI compatible monitors or projectors.
- Fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-analogue
- Stereo audio (analogue)
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Maximum resolution: 1600x1200
- Supports DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI compliant monitors.
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only)
- 1 x DVI Video Splitter
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
|Connectors||Video In||1 x DVI Female|
|Audio In||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female|
|Video Out||2 x DVI Female|
|Audio Out||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Video||1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||DC5.3V,3.4W (Max.)|
|Humidity||0~80% RH, NC|
|Dimensions (mm)||21 x 8.5 x 5.5cm|